CELEBRATE 10 YEARS OF THE THING
THE THING started ten years ago at Southern Exposure as an artist residency with Will Rogan and Jonn Herschend. To round things out, we are bringing it back home to celebrate with SoEx and all of you in the Bay Area who helped make THE THING live for 10 years!
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THIS, OUR VERY LAST WRAPPING PARTY:
- WHERE: Southern Exposure - 3030 20th Street, SF
- WHEN: Thursday, June 29 6PM onward
- WHAT: The collective wrapping of Issue 34 by Dave Muller
- WHAT ELSE: One Last Thing book launch
- AND WHAT'S MORE: Free Fort Point Beer & Alysian Wine
- AND THEN THIS: DJ action by Dave Muller, Bob Linder, Joshua Pieper, and Jonathan Runcio
Thanks also to our favorite brewery Fort Point Beer, our favorite winery Alysian Wines, and our preferred hotel partner Tilden Hotel. Located less than 400 feet from The Thing, Tilden Hotel is in the heart of San Francisco and two blocks from Union Square. Click Here to reserve your guest room at a 20% off!